Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Sunday, May 23, 2010

TESTING: Day 7, Cory

Well, I did OK, but not as well as I would have liked.  I was doing fine until it got late and I was just sooo hungry I had a small half sandwich and a yogurt as a snack before bed.

That is something for me to note - I have to have a strategy for dealing with the "before bed" hungries that I get.  I can't sleep if I am hungry, and if I don't have a plan, I will just give in and eat whatever is on hand.  So there ya go . . . this testing is turning up the need to come up with a rule/strategy for the late night hungry time that I seem to deal with more often than not.

And, yes, I have decided to write another installment of . . .

O Cappy, My Cappy:

(verse 2)

O Cappy! my Cappy! rise up and type the posts;
Rise up--for you the flag is flung for you the readers thrill,
For you bouquets and ribboned wreaths for you the followers a-crowding,
For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turning;
Here Cappy! dear blogger!
O cottage cheese and caffeine!
It is some dream that on the blog,
Her posts cannot be seen.

-- Cory

But seriously, Cappy - I hope you are well and doing as you hoped with your eating and "getting healthier" plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment