Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Wednesday, May 12, 2010

LOW CARB: Day 5, Cory

Well, I'm doing fine on the diet.

Am not going super low carb, just sorta watching the carbs.  I did have some sweetened strawberry yogurt, croutons on my salad, and a whole wheat English muffin, and I am not denying myself fruit in any measure.  So it's more about being a change from the total "low fat/high carb" thing I had going on with the cupboard cleanup - with rice and pasta at just about every meal, but staying away from the fat.

Today, I did fine - eggs and turkey sausage and English muffin for brk; small grilled chicken salad and yogurt for lunch; 12 little shrimp with cocktail sauce snack; largish grilled chicken salad with small amt vingarette dressing for dinner.

Not very good on the exercise.  It was rainy all day long and I barely got any walking in (maybe a half mile), and did not do the bike.  I have a hard time with this when the weather is ooky.

Hiya, CAPPY!  Thanks for the encouragement!  I miss you, too!

--Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment